Search This Blog

Monday 21 June 2010

Welcome one and all!

Welcome to 'Visit the World With Us'. Here, you will find some great places to visit with me as I travel the world with my handy computer, my camera and my love of finding new places to visit and explore.

This blog was designed to help people find great places to stay, avoid those that should never be in business and attractions and destinations that brings a smile to the face or a tear down the cheek.

My hotel reviews are based on places that I have personally stayed at; all are very honest, so if I say its the pits, it means you should avoid it like the plague. However, if i say its the height of luxury, then its somewhere you will never want to leave.

I am on a five year trek around the world - Asia, Australiasia, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Americas - to discover where it is that I want to settle down.

Come explore with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment